Yogurt is a healthy alternative to cream or mayonnaise-based sauces. The Yogurt and herbs salad dressing will combine awesomely with a lettuce and tomato, pasta or potato salad!
You will need:
– 200 ml plain yogurt, made in your YogurtNest;
– 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped (¼ spoonful garlic powder may, also, be used);
– Pinch of flor de sal salt;
– Mix of peppers;
– Spoonful of olive oil;
– Basil, thyme, oregano;
– Start by agitating the jar with the yogurt, so as to make it liquid;
– Pour the yogurt in the saucer and add the seasoning;
– Stir and check the seasoning;
– Serve cold, over a cold salad (lettuce and tomato salad, potato salad, pasta salad, etc…).
– By refrigerating the dressing, for a few hours, the yogurt will acquire the flavours of the other ingredients.
– You can add fresh or dry herbs.