More than aYogurt Maker
We would risk saying that the first time you saw a YogurtNest, you thought it was nothing but a beautiful bag!
Don’t expect to find an electric cable sticking out of it, or a plastic yogurt maker tucked inside!
The YogurtNest is much more than that!
It’s the most eco-friendly multifunction yogurt maker in the world!
Just figure it out for yourself:
- It allows you to produce yogurt according to your needs, from a very small jar to a total of 3.5L;
- It allows you to reuse the glass jars you already have at home, to make your yogurt;
- It allows you to choose the milk (cow, goat, sheep, whole milk, 1% fat, no fat, lactose-free…) and the ingredients that you will use – the possibilities are endless!
- It allows you to make vegetable yogurt (soy, oats, rice, almond, coconut … again, the possibilities are endless!);
- It allows you to make Greek yogurt, cheese, dips and dressings, cheesecake and other yogurt-based desserts;
- And, yes, it allows you to make your yogurt wherever and whenever you need it (at home, outside, on the road …);
- To top all
that, it’s faster than an electric yogurt maker – your yogurt will be ready in just 6 hours!
A multi-function tool
Now you know that the
- A slow cooker which will allow you to cook healthy rice, pasta, soups and stews, saving energy, sparing the Environment, with full knowledge that your food will not burn or stick to the bottom of your pot. You can even do it while travelling;
- A practical cooler or thermal bag that you may take along with you to work, to the beach, or for a picnic. It will keep your food cold or warm, whatever your needs;
- A bread-leavening nest you may use to raise the dough for your bread, pizza or pastries.
Did you know that, around the world, each day sees the production of millions of disposable plastic yogurt containers? These packages are, then, stored in refrigerated chambers, travel hundreds – even thousands – of kilometres, to end, at the best of chances, in a recycling line or, at worst, floating in the ocean, where they cause the death of marine life.
We have estimated that, by using the
The YogurtNest not only helps you save the Planet but also your purse. We have estimated that a family of 4, consuming 4 of the cheapest 125ml yogurt cups per day will save € 160,00 at the end of the year.
In the case of more expensive yogurt varieties (real fruit, lactose-free, vegetable alternatives to yogurt), savings are a lot more significant. For example, a single person consuming one soy yogurt container per day will save €214,00 at the end of the year.
Healthy and Happy
By making your own yogurt with the
As you can see, making yogurt, with the