A cheese-less cheesecake, fresh and delicious. One you can taste without any sense of guilt!
For each individual portion you will need:
– 4 oatmeal cookies;
– 1 spoonful of butter;
– 100 ml milk;
– 1 teaspoon of yogurt;;
– 4 spoonfuls of wild berry jam;
– Ground cardamom.
– Use small, transparent jars, with lid;
– Crush the cookies and mix them with the butter, melted, to obtain a paste;
– Make a thin layer at the bottom of the jars, with the paste;
– Start the yogurt making process by heating the milk up to 50ºC/122F and add a spoonful of yogurt;
– Pour over the bottom layer, seal the jar with the lid and incubate, for 6 to 8 hours, in the YogurtNest;
– Once the yogurt is done, remove it from the YogurtNest and place in the refrigerator;
– Serve fresh, topped with wild berry jam and sprinkled with ground cardamom.
– To obtain a thicker white layer, you may use Greek yogurt, made in your YogurtNest;
– You may replace the jam by a reduction of wild berries, which you may do by heating in a pot, equal quantities of berries and yellow sugar, until you obtain a thick syrup;
– You may enrich the wild berry reduction with a spoonful of Port.