The salmon and vegetables yogurt muffins are tasty and easy to cook. They will look great at a party table or on a picnic towel.
For 14 muffins you will need:
– 200ml plain yogurt, made in the YogurtNest;
– 6 eggs;
– 200ml of vegetables (carrots, leeks, zucchini);
– 1 onion;
– 1 garlic clove;
– 6 olives;
– Pinch of salt, pinch pepper;
– 200ml smoked salmon;
– Fresh chives;
– Olive oil.
– Finely chop the vegetables, olives, onion and garlic and sauté, with olive oil, in a wok or frying pan;
– Season with salt and finely chopped chives;
– Beat the eggs in with the yogurt;
– Mix them with the vegetables and the smoked salmon, shredded;
– Pour into muffin baking molds;
– Bake in the oven at 180ºC/356 Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
– You may use cooked vegetables you already have stored in the refrigerator.