It’s a proven fact that, on average, beekeepers live longer lives than the rest of us. This may be related to the regular consumption of hive products, such as honey (often in the honeycomb) and pollen.
The beekeeper’s yogurt shake combines the benefits of the honey and pollen to those of the yogurt. A handful of goji berries adds up a good dose of anti-oxidants.
For one yogurt shake you will need:
– 200ml plain yogurt, made in your YogurtNest;
– 1 ripe banana;
– 1 tablespoon of organic honey;
– 1 tablespoon of organic bee pollen;
– 1 handful of goji berries;
– 1 teaspoon chia seeds;
– Blend the banana, honey, pollen, chia seeds and goji berries until it becomes liquid. Make sure the pollen grains have dissolved.
– Add plain yogurt to the mixture and stir.
– You may replace the banana for ripe peaches, strawberries or blueberries;
– You may replace the tablespoon of organic honey for a chunk of comb honey;
– You may add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.