An interesting dinner table conversation starter and a great dish to add to you picnic basket.
The see lettuce brings a subtle taste of the Atlantic and provides minerals that can only be found in Ocean-based foods.
You will need:
– 200 ml of plain/Greek yogurt, made in your YogurtNest;
– 1 tablespoon of shredded dehydrated sea lettuce;
– 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped (powdered garlic may, also, be used);
– ½ tablespoon of thyme (fresh or dried);;
– ½ tablespoon of basil (fresh or dried);;
– Pinch of flor de sal salt;
– Pepper mix.
– Pour the yogurt in a saucer, add the salt & pepper, herbs and sea weed, finely chopped;
– Mix, taste and add more salt & pepper, if needed;
– Serve refrigerated.
– Refrigerate for a few hours, so that the yogurt will acquire the flavour of the other ingredients.
– You may serve with carrot, parsnip or celery sticks, sliced courgette or cucumber, and breadsticks.