.This soup is to be drank cold! Convenient to be taken to the beach, picnic, work … A cool suggestion for summer lunches and dinners.
– 1000ml of natural yogurt, made in YogurtNest;
– 1 cucumber (250g) without seeds;
– 1 large garlic clove;
– 1 handful of fresh chives;
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
– 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese or brewer’s yeast powder;
– add sea salt to taste;
– ground pepper.
– Reserve some of the chives;
– Grind all ingredients with food processor or blender;
– Check seasonings for taste;
– Serve in cups, mugs or bowls;
– Garnish with remaining chives, broken into small sections.
– Serve the soup very fresh;
– You may replace the chives with fresh mint.