This seasonal fruit overnight oats is one of our simplest recipes. It makes a nutritious, delicious breakfast or snack. Made in a sealed jar, it can be conveniently taken everywhere.
For each individual portion you will need:
– 10 tablespoons of rolled Oats;
– 1 tablespoon of Seed mix;
– 1 tablespoon of Raisins;
– Oats, rice or coconut milk;
– 1 tablespoon of organic honey;
– Yogurt or oat yogurt made in the YogurtNest;
– Fruit of the season, chopped;
– You will need tight-sealed jars;
– Make a layer with the oatmeal, honey, seeds, cinnamon and raisins, up to the middle of the jar, and cover it with the plant-based milk;
– Mix well, making sure this mixture is submerged by the plant-based milk;
– Leave it overnight, in the fridge. The oat flakes will absorb the plant-based milk.
– When serving, add a layer of yogurt (or plant-based yogurt), made in the YogurtNest;
– Top it with fruit of the season, finely chopped.
– Place the layers of yogurt and fruit only when serving;
– For the mixture of seeds, you can use flax, sesame, chia, poppy…
– You may substitute the vegetable drink with cow or goat’s milk.