A simple, delicious and refreshing yogurt dessert. You can make several variations of this mousse, by using different citrus fruits.
For each individual portion you will need:
– 150ml Greek or plain yogurt made in the YogurtNest;
– 25ml condensed milk;
– 25ml lemon juice;
– Lemon zest;
– Mix the yogurt with the condensed milk;
– Add the lemon juice and stir, until you get a thick mousse;
– Place it in the refrigerator, for at least 1 hour, to thicken the mousse;
– Serve fresh, decorated with freshly grated lemon zest.
– For a thicker mousse, use Greek yogurt;
– Try using lime, orange or other citrus fruit, for a change;
– You may substitute the condensed milk with honey or corn, rice or agave jelly.