Chia seds were used by the Mayans, Aztecs, and other peoples of Central America as an energetic food. Combining the properties of yogurt, honey and chia, the Coconut Chiagurt will make a delicious breakfast to start your day.
For one Coconut Chiagurt you will need:
– 150ml of plain yogurt, or coconut milk yogurt, made in your YogurtNest;
– 1 tablespoon of grated coconut;
– 2 tablespoons of chia seeds;
– 1 tablespoon of organic honey.
– Use a 200ml transparent cup or bowl;
– Mix the grated coconut and the chia seeds with the yogurt;
– Add honey, to sweeten;
-Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, so that the chia seeds will open and thicken the yogurt;
– You may now enjoy your coconut Chiagurt!
– Instead of honey, you may sweeten your Chiagurt with agave syrup;
– To increase thickness, mix the chia seeds in the yogurt, stiring vigorously;
– You may decorate it with grated coconut cubes.