Wooden butter knife handcrafted by the YogurtNest Team, by repurposing pruning and carpentry wood.
- Wooden knife for spreading butter, vegetable patés and spreads, honey, Greek yogurt dips, etc;
- Olive Wood;
- All YogurtNest butter knives are unique, according to the wood from which they were handcrafted. Thus, the butter knife you will receive will naturally have slight differences from that of the product image;
- Made to serve you for many years;
- Wash it by hand with water and soap;
- Wash before first use;
- After washing, rub it with a kitchen towel and let it air-dry;
- Some movement of wood, over time, is natural and should be expected. Rub your butter knife with olive oil (or linseed oil) once in a while, to prevent the wood from drying:
- Approximate dimensions: 3cm tall; 18cm long;
- Handmade in Portugal.